September 07, 2005

Wednesday

It was another busy day here chez moi. The ribs were great! The weather was great! I am not feeling very talkative at the moment. Here is a scripture I read today that I am tucking in my heart. Isn't it amazing how God gives you exactly what you need when you need it. And I really need for my heart not to be troubled right now.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

2 comments:

Janice said...

not a good day here either. Just a little down. But a very good scripture. I was wondering if you could share the rub you used?

Melissa said...

I just emailed it to you. This one was good, but not great! I will try to find the GREAT one again and I will send that one to you.