September 10, 2005

Saturday

We just got finished eating supper. We had take out Pad Thai from our favourite restaurant. Oh, it is so good!
Today, I made some good progress in our bedroom... cleaning out the closet and dusting, vacuuming, laundry, etc. Also, I was able to accomplish much while Adria did the grocery shopping! She did a great job! It has been a good day for me, just staying home and pitter-pattering around.
Tomorrow I am working in the library at church. Cory and Adria are manning the welcome desk in our lower lobby. They are available to answer any questions and direct newcomers etc.
As for Sunday afternoon, no plans have been made yet. I need to decide what we will have for lunch after church, and get that prepared or partly prepared. Then I need to make sure we all have clothes ready for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Janice said...

you are doing such a good job in getting things organized. I am like you that I need to work on my house. Since I went back to work my house is a total mess again. It took me so many months to get it looking half way looking good. Oh, well. But you have always done a good job at having your meals planed.

I am glad that you were able to get some of what you wanted to get done around the house and that your daughter had fun doing the shopping. I can see that you have a new shopper each week on your hands now. lol