September 09, 2005

Delegating the grocery shopping!

Tomorrow morning, my daughter Adria is going grocery shopping for me. Saturdays, I usually go to work with Cory (he works 8am 'til noon), and there is a great grocery store near his work. So I always get the shopping done, and then we don't have to make a separate trip at another time. So I have talked Adria into going in my place. I have made her a very specific list, and told her she can phone me a zillion times if she is not sure about things. I am going to stay home and get my house in order, as it has gotten away from me these last couple of days. I am so excited. I hope that she has fun, and that I get a lot accomplished! She will time her shopping so that her dad will pick her up when he is done work.
I am so glad it is Friday. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Can Adria come and do my shopping? I hate grocery shopping! LOL Have fun getting your house back in order!

Melissa said...

Susan, if she does a good job today, I will send your way! LOL!

Janice said...

How about me. Can you send her my way too. But Oklahoma is sure a long ways, but I am sure she would have fun once she got here

Melissa said...

Sure! No problem! Susan is far away in British Columbia too! Adria has some travelling to do!