September 15, 2005

Thursday

This morning, the kids and I are will be off to playgroup. It is at a local church... two hours of thirty plus kids and their caregivers in a big room with lots of toys. I have only been once before and I found it stressful trying to keep track of my four kids. But I will try again. Maybe it will get better. I am feeling pressure from one of my families to go, and I am perhaps a little resentful. But on the other hand, it is a fun change of pace for the kids. We went last week on Thursday, and on Monday, all the kids had colds, so I am wondering if they caught it there. I don't want to have sick kids all the time. Well, I am just hoping that I like it better today. Then we come home and eat lunch, and then it is naptime and the kids sleep well since they have been so busy! So that part is nice.

No comments: