February 03, 2007

Supper Plan Saturday




I am off to the grocery store bright and early this morning. My sweet hubby is away for three days this week, so I have not exactly planned for those suppers... daughter and I can just wing it and eat whatever we feel like. I am only shopping for one week today.


  • teriyaki shrimp & peppers on rice
  • nachos and sausage rolls (Superbowl food... oh so good for us!)

  • steak on the bbq, mushroom and onions, veggies

  • chicken fajitas

  • szechuan chicken and rice, veggies

A few lunches that I have planned...

  • egg salad sandwiches and salad
  • bean salad wraps

  • cabbage rolls

A few daycare lunches that I have planned

  • tuna noodle casserole

  • meatball subs

  • grilled cheese and tomato soup


See more menus here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm... some tasty things there!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so good! My stomach is growling!

Sherry

Unknown said...

I just love Egg Salad Sandwiches. I think we'll have them for lunch today. Thanks for the suggestion.
Happy Library Lover's Month.

Anonymous said...

I think that I need to start planning for lunches too. That is when I seem to be the most tempted to eat out.

Anonymous said...

I love every single thing on your menu. Maybe I should eat at your house this week!

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

That all sounds so good. Egg salad would be a great lunch today--thanks for the idea.