October 10, 2005

Thanksgivng Day

We had our Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. There were just seven of us, and we had a 22 pound turkey! We planned it that way so that we would have lots of leftovers for turkey sandwiches all week. Cory loves turkey sandwiches! That makes it easy for me trying to plan lunches this week. Yesterday was such a beautiful day!
Today we have been very lazy! Not doing much of anything except cleaning up from last night, and getting ready for the week ahead. I wish every Monday was a holiday! Back to the grind tomorrow.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know what you mean about cooking a large turkey. We do the same and put it in the freezer to eat for several months. I think one year we cooked two. Lasted for at least 6 months in the freezer till we ate it all.