October 19, 2005

It is just a little over two months until my dad arrives from B.C. He will be here over Christmas and New Year's Day. I can't wait to see him... it has been two or three years since I saw him last.
Today is Wednesday, which means class at church tonight, and the supper before. Cory and I sell the tickets for the meal, so we eat whenever there is a slow time in the line. I love our class... it is about prohecy. The chairs are so uncomfortable though! I can hardly stand up when the hour and a half is over!
I have been up since four o'clock this morning. I will probably be sorry later today, but I do love getting up before everyone else and getting a head start on the day. Makes for much less chaos later on.
I am just waiting for more daycare kids to arrive. They are late.

No comments: