October 25, 2005

Still Nothing

We still haven't heard anything. Apparently, a couple of big wigs had some meetings today, so maybe something has been decided. Cory came home very frustrated and down. So many things hang on this... we might lose our van which is a company vehicle... for managers... officially he will still be a manager, but one without a shop. He will lose his cell phone... same deal there. We are worried about our benefits... Adria's orthodontist expenses... we still have several more months to pay those. It seems so unfair. I just keep praying that the Lord will work it out. It is not fair to Cory to leave him hanging... the shop closes Monday. The poor man should know where he is going. I have the dreaded feeling that they are going to let him slip through the cracks and he won't have a job at all.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I will be praying for cory and your family. Thanks for keeping us informed. I know what he is going thru right now and I feel for you all.