December 18, 2006


I only shopped for one week on Saturday. Yes, I will be stupid enough to brave the grocery store on the Saturday before Christmas! Here are this week's meals in no particular order. I have had threats from blog readers that they know when to show up my door for a yummy meal. So this week, you will have to take your chances that you'll get something you like! Just kidding!
------------------------------------
Chicken Parmigiana on Egg Noodles
Sesame Salmon (that didn't get made the past two weeks!)
Chicken Fajitas
Homemade Pizza
Homemade Turkey Soup & Biscuits
------------------------------------
Join in the menu fun here.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Oh those pan fried pork chops sound wonderful. Enjoy the crowds at the grocery store! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Your menu all sounds good - we love pork chops and we love Chicken Santa Fe too. That's always a good "go-to" meal for me, as I always have all the ingredients on hand. Tastes good too!

Hope your trip to the store is quick and uneventful. You're braver than I am. I hope to be away from all stores, including the grocery, by Thursday or Friday at the latest. And the trip I do make is going to be very short!

Have a great week and a very Merry Christmas!!!

Amber said...

Everything sounds wonderful.
I've noticed pizza on a lot of menus. Must be popular this week. :)

Have a good week and a merry Christmas!!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I think we will have to try that Chicken Santa Fe!

Merry Christmas :)