February 14, 2006

Not for Another Week


Ah! We went grocery shopping tonight. Tuesday is our new grocery night. The store is just about empty. Way less stress! We had been going on Saturdays, and that was way beyond stressful! No more!

So my husband has a sock obsession. Every time we go to this particular store, he has to buy a new pair of socks. We call this grocery store "The Sock Store"! Well, they have been moving items around, and the socks were not in their usual place. He couldn't find them, and so, no socks made their way into my cart. He did manage to slip in a lightbulb, a dvd (Platoon), and magazine for our daughter. Sometimes, I just start cracking up when I see what he has smuggled into the cart while I wasn't looking. Like the time he hid a ten dollar cheesecake in there. I tell you, I always unload that cart with baited breath, never knowing what I will find!

No comments: