February 13, 2006

Coughing


This is what is happening in my household! The daycare kids, us, the daycare parents. I am sure the mail man is coughing just from coming to our front door. Try keeping three three year olds and two one years olds from putting toys in their mouths and wiping their noses on their hands. I feel like my house is floating in phlegm and mucus! I should by shares in Lysol.
I can't wait until spring when we can play outside day after day and keep the germs outside!

I have a problem with our cultural rule of covering your mouth when you cough! Cover your mouth with your hand and cough all those germs onto your hand and then touch stuff! What is that? Now I am not for coughing in anyone's face either, but maybe direct your mouth down ward or tuck your mouth in your shirt or something, but don't cough in your hand unless you can wash it immediately. I HATE touching public doorhandles and shopping carts and anything else that someone else has touched. I am seriously turning into a real germophobe! I am gonna get me a big ol' jar of that antibacterial gel stuff and carry it with me every where.

No comments: