July 14, 2006

Friday Babbling


Cory had more surgery last Friday. The infection we thought was gone came back with a vengeance. So they cut him open again but couldn't find anything. It is beyond my scope how there can be a loadful of gunk one day, and then no trace of it the next. He is back at the hospital right now to get the stitches out. Hopefully, this is the end of the road for that dang infection!

It is hot here. Thank you Lord for air conditioning.

I am really looking forward to the weekend. I hope we don't do much. I just feel like hanging out at home. In the air conditioning. We are going to bbq ribs tomorrow. Yum. I guess we need to go out grocery shopping tomorrow. Stupid grocery shopping. If we had online grocery ordering with delivery, I would most definitely pay the extra for it!

My dog T-Bone is a stalker. He literally stalks our other dog Bailey as a cat would stalk a mouse. It is hilarious to watch him. Where did he learn that? I have never seen a dog do that before.

Is it five o'clock yet? Nope, it is only 11:00am. Six more hours until the weekend, but two of those will be filled by nap time. Woo hoo for children's nap time! Two hours of silence!

I am really enjoying my current book, A Passage to India. Very good. Go get it out of the library and have a go at it!

No comments: