January 03, 2006

Uh oh!


It has been quite some time since I made a post, hasn't it?

Well, things are going along. Cory is off work now. He has his surgery on January 11th. We had a good Christmas and a quiet New Year's Eve. My dad is still here. Right now he is at my sister's. He leaves for Toronto on Friday and flies back to British Columbia on the 10th.

We bought Adria a guitar for Christmas. She loves it and has caught on really quickly. She spends hours in her room, plucking out songs!

All our snow has melted. It has been rainy rainy rainy. Now I can see all the dog poop out on the lawn in the back yard. Have to send Adria out there to clean it up!!!!!

My Christmas tree and decorations are still up. I think this is the latest ever. I just haven't felt ready to take them down. We bought a Frasier Fir tree and the thing is amazing. It has been up since the 10th of December, and it is still not losing needles! I will definately buy this kind of tree again! I will probably start to disassemble things today. I am back to work today. The daycare kids are a little high strung. It takes a few days to get back to normal after being away from the daycare. They forget how they need to behave here.

We bought a pug in November. What joy he brings to our family! His name is T-Bone.

1 comment:

Susan said...

We love your doggie!!!! Beth just fell in love with him when she saw his picture.